Life Time Tri Marquee is proud to provide a wide variety of resources dedicated to helping you meet all of your triathlon goals — whether it be finishing your first race or setting a long-standing personal best.
From First Timers to the Podium
Whether you’re a beginner preparing for your first race, or a seasoned expert competing for a spot on the podium, our staff of helpful, dedicated triathlon coaching professionals can help you to reach your goals. Now is the time to join a fun, social and — most importantly — effective training program at Life Time Fitness.
Led by Life Time Head Endurance Coach and former pro triathlete, Troy Jacobson, the professional coaches of Life Time TRI TEAM offer a wide array of effective and affordable training services intended for athletes of all ages and abilities, including:
- Weekly Group Training | Tri workouts at select Life Time locations
- Performance PLUS Cycle | Power-based training on the bike
- Tri Training 1:1 | Private training sessions for Swim – Bike – Run – Strength
- myTriCoach Online Coaching | Personal coaching and training plan development
If you’ve ever wanted to try a tri, this is where to start. The 60-minute indoor workout will feature a 10-minute pool swim, 30-minute spin on a bike, 20-minute treadmill run and is the perfect way to kick-start your triathlon training. The indoor triathlon is based on time rather than distance — meaning you receive points for going further in a specific period of time, not going faster over a fixed distance. Participants are graded on a curve.
All Indoor Tri participants will receive:
- “Triathlete” Indoor Tri lifestyle shirt
- Race bib
- Swim cap
- Additional great offers from Life Time for members and guests
- Results posted after on indoortri.com
Athletes of all abilities from beginner to experienced are invited. Indoor Tri events are open to both members and non-members of Life Time Fitness.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.